Monday, October 25, 2010

Read the Book ... Join the Conversation

The ebook Partners In Grace is now available for immediate download. While I'm encouraged by the response of those who've read the book I'm urging everyone who has downloaded and read the book to join in the conversation about its subject.

A movement is underway around the globe ... in church after church people are awakening to God's call to authenticity, enduring and joyful friendships of meaning, and awakening to a practical and powerful living grace and transformational change.

This ebook is a part of that movement ... by engaging in this conversation we are more likely to integrate these truths into our lives, and experience personally their power. Its exciting actually, together we''ll share our insights and experiences and grow into a community who are experiencing the extraordinary outcomes we've read about.

Friendships of meaning are certain to grow out of this conversation, our perspectives will increasingly reflect the reality of God and His kingdom and the change we've yearned for will begin to emerge as a part of our real life experience. Wow!

I'll be posting video's this week on our Youtube Channel and posting a 15 minute talk on our Blogtalk Radio broadcast as well. Soon, I'll host a live call in program on that same outlet so that we can all hear your experiences as you process and practice these concepts. I can't wait ...

So, again, read the book ... then, join the conversation!


No comments:

Post a Comment